VIN Verification Requests

VIN Verification

New Hampshire Department of Safety Administrative Rule Saf-c 1904.04 Verification of Vehicle Identification Number requires that a verification of vehicle identification number (VIN), form TDMV 19A, shall be completed when there is no previous New Hampshire or out-of-state title furnished to the bureau. Form TDMV 19A shall be completed by a licensed New Hampshire dealer, other than a bonded dealer, an authorized New Hampshire inspection station or any New Hampshire law enforcement officer, after a physical examination of the vehicle.The Hinsdale Police Department does offer VIN Verifications for Hinsdale residents. We do NOT complete out of state VIN verification forms.  Person’s having out of state VIN Verification forms are requested to have these completed at your local inspection station or by the local law enforcement agency in the state of purchase.To request an appointment for a VIN Verification, please call (603) 336-7766. You will need to have a State of New Hampshire Verification of Vehicle Identification form (TDMV 19A), bill of sale and picture ID at the time of your appointment.You can obtain a VIN Verification form from the Hinsdale Town Clerk or  NH VIN Form.

Comments are closed.