What if I am bitten by an animal?


What do I do if I’m bitten by a domestic, exotic or wild animal?

Wash and clean the wound area thoroughly and contact your physician immediately! If your physician is not available, go to the nearest emergency room for treatment.

Brattleboro Memorial Hospital

Brattleboro Urgent Care


Contact the Hinsdale police Department 603-336-5723 or 911 to begin to locate the animal to either quarantine or bring to the State Lab for rabies testing.